- Latest Release: Chapter 10
Transmigration? A Chong Xi Marriage? Sickly husband? How worse can this get? Mo Qian Xue now lives in a soddy, destitute, small house with broken furnitures. The grass had grown wild and unruly from lack of proper care. The rice pot in the kitchen, it’s left empty. Well, this mess seemed quite manageable, however, why is it they only have one quilt in the house? Not only does she serve her husband food and refreshments during the day, does she need to make sure he’s well “fed” at night too?
“It’s getting late now… we should go to bed. Said the sickly husband. She simply closed the door, turned off the lights, and went straight to sleep.
“If you dare move, I’ll kick you out of the bed!” She threatened.
In the end, the man still managed to wrap himself around her no matter how she resisted. The sickly husband wasn’t as weak as he appeared to be!
Mo Qian Xue worked hard to become rich. She built workshops, opened factories, one aided by her sickly husband towards prosperity. Fortunately, she could live live a peaceful life far from bickering relatives, but then, much to her dismay, she still had to deal with the villagers knocking on her door. So they want her money? They want her position as a wife? Since when was she, Mo Xian Que easy to bully?! They want to make her lose face? Alright, let them come a little closer then… give them a…. slap!
- Chapter 10 - Silver Hairpin 07.12.18
- Chapter 9 - Negotiations 07.11.18
- Chapter 8 - Into the City 07.07.18
- Chapter 7 - Zhang 07.07.18
- Chapter 6 - Suspicious 07.07.18
- Chapter 5 - The Beginnings of a Small Vegetable Garden and Her Livelihood 07.07.18
- Chapter 4 - Planting Seeds 07.07.18
- Chapter 3 - Conquering Through the Stomach 07.07.18
- Chapter 2 - Startling Her Husband 07.07.18
- Chapter 1 - Rushed Marriage 07.07.18