Su Jinbei’s life motto used to be high heels and fresh meat (pretty boys) above all else.
Then she met Zhou Shiyun.
Her life motto was quickly changed to:
High heels are indeed too expensive, fresh meat has become more expensive.
Both can be thrown aside for Treasure Zhou.
- Reporter: What’s your husband’s biggest strength?
Su Jinbei: Superior looks, rich and great performance
Reporter: G-great performance..?
Manager: Yes, she means he has superb medical skills!
Su Jinbei: En? I was talking about the male-female – umph!
Manager covers her mouth and drags her away: Today’s interview ends here, thank you everybody~
2. A friend: What do you like most about your spouse?
Zhou Shiyun: She’s beautiful
A friend: What do you dislike most about her?
Zhou Shiyun: She’s too beautiful
- The enchanting and beautiful Miss Su vs the indifferent and arrogant Baby Zhou
- She’s a really popular celebrity, he’s a really great surgeon
- It’s a Mary Sue story because the author lives for Mary Sue stories
- A light-hearted story about the entertainment circle
Tags: fluffy, wealthy families, a special kind of love, contemporary romance
Protagonist: Su Jinbei, Zhou Shiyun | Supporting characters: lipstick, bag, high heels