After an accidental electrical shock, Jackson traversed into a parallel world filled with supreme beings—beings whose might and strength could hold the skies on their shoulder. At first, Jackson preconceived the idea that he’d only traversed on the other side of the world, the United States until that is various peculiarities popped up.
While watching the news channel, Jackson wondered who the big green guy was jumping up and down the buildings of New York without care. Who is that bodybuilder statue donned in a red-blue uniform standing tall and proud in the Memorial Hall? And who is that man flying the skies with a big hammer calling himself a God?
Jackson wondered if he should advise his parents to move away from New York. But after a moment of thought, Jackson pulled out his mobile phone and dialed a number. “Mr. Stark, for the safety of mankind, I think it’s necessary to discuss the developments of technology and advanced armors with you.”
This is the story of a young man living in the world of Marvel whose only wished is to live a quiet and stable life but as fate would have it, fate had other plans for him.
- Chapter 11.2 - Teaser | Illegal Dealings November 1, 2018
- Chapter 11.1 - Illegal Dealings September 9, 2018
- Chapter 10 - Changing Goals September 9, 2018
- Chapter 9 - Choice and Abandonment August 27, 2018
- Chapter 8 - Generous Novice Task August 20, 2018
- Chapter 7 - Help In the Dark Alley August 16, 2018
- Chapter 6 - Preparing for the Mission August 10, 2018
- Chapter 5 - The Gift Suitable for an Adult August 8, 2018
- Chapter 4 - A Birthday Surprise (2) July 27, 2018
- Chapter 3 - A Birthday Surprise (1) July 21, 2018
- Chapter 2 - Plan to Pass July 19, 2018
- Chapter 1 - A Marvelous World and Weird Assignments July 19, 2018