- Latest Release: Chapter 11
Eutostea, Thebe’s third princess.
At night, a man appeared through her window and whispered in a honeyed voice, “I came to be your one-night lover. After tonight, you will not remember me, nor will we meet again.”
Who was he? Apollo, the god of prophecy. As a human being, who could resist a god?
“Princess of Thebes…” The man leaned against the window frame in pitch-black darkness with only the moonlight framing his stature.
And despite what he said, Apollo came to visit her again.
“Tomorrow, everyone throughout Greece will know that you are my woman.”
How long will their secret meeting last?
Aphelius, King of Thebes, blazing with shame flew to the Temple of Greece to confirm the identity of the suspicious man who went in and out of the third princess’ room. The three princesses were united as one to confirm the appearance of the man claiming to be the self-proclaimed god, Apollo.
While Eutostea hesitated for a moment, the hot candle melted and dripped on the shoulder of a god.
“You really don’t recognize me?”
“How do I know its you?”
Apollo grabbed her chin and brought his lips close to hers. “Behold and open your heart, Princess of Thebes. Here lies the face you longed to see.” He growled.
Table of Content
- Chapter 11 - Hawk and Oracle 04.02
- Chapter 10 - Throwaway Princess 03.28
- Chapter 9 - Difference In Treatment 03.27
- Chapter 8 - Kiss Me, Seduce Me 03.15
- Chapter 7 - You're Cute, Princess 02.22
- Chapter 6 - You Are Mine 01.21
- Chapter 5 - Princess, You Smell Like Me 01.17
- Chapter 4 - Stay Pure, Pretty Princess 01.08
- Chapter 3 - Poisonous Scent 12.30
- Chapter 2 - You're In the Wrong Place 12.14
- Chapter 1 - Thebe's Finest Beauty 12.13